Enhanced desktop environment
Windows 7 is the new Microsoft operating system designed to enhance your organisation’s desktop environment. Windows 7 provides improved security and manageability for remote and local PCs, and improves performance and reliability.
In order to obtain an MCITP Windows 7 Certification, first you must hold the MCTS Windows 7 Configuring certification.
MCITP Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician:
MCITP Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator:
| Professional Series exam
|| Recommended Training|
70-686: MCITP Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator
M6294: Planning and Managing Windows 7 Desktop Deployment and Environments (5-days)
- Desktop Introducing improved taskbar previews, bigger icons, pinning, and creative ways to personalise.
- Windows Aero provides amazing graphical features such as the glass effect and 3D flip.
- HomeGroup Takes the headache out of home networking, so it’s easier to share files and printers.
- Jump Lists Speedy access to your favorite pictures, songs, websites, and documents.
- Snap A quick (and fun) new way to resize and compare windows on your desktop.
- Windows Live Essentials Must-have software for your PC—free! Get Mail, Photo Gallery, and other favorites.
- Windows Search At last, searching your PC is as simple as searching the web.
- Performance improvements It’s designed to sleep and resume quicker, be less memory hungry, and spot USB devices faster.
- Full 64-bit support Windows 7 makes the most of powerful 64-bit PCs, the new desktop standard.
- Power management New power-saving features are designed to help laptops run longer.
- Easier wireless networking Windows 7 gets you online in fewer clicks.
- Windows Media Center Watch, record, and pause live TV (additional hardware required).
- Windows Touch Pair Windows 7 with a touch screen PC and you won’t always need a keyboard or mouse.
- BitLocker Drive Encryption ensures the integrity of the data on your Hard Disk if your computer is lost or stolen.
- BrancheCache allows eveybody working in a small remote office to benefit from cached content already requested by other client.
- DirectAccess provides a simple way to connect to data at the office without the complexity involved with setting up a VPN.
- User Account Control prevents accidental modification of the system.
- Windows Defender guards your system from unwanted malicious software