With a CISA designation, there is no need to question your credentials. You have a CISA, so your credentials are understood.
The CISA designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to manage vulnerabilities, ensure compliance and institute controls within the enterprise. Enhance your career by earning CISA—world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess information technology and business systems.
- Confirms your knowledge and experience
- Quantifies and markets your expertise
- Demonstrates that you have gained and maintained the level of knowledge required to meet the dynamic challenges of a modern enterprise
- Is globally recognized as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional
- Combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work and educational experience, providing you with credibility in the marketplace.
- Increases your value to your organization
- Gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
- Helps you achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct
CISA Impacts Your Career and Your Organization
Enterprises demand IS audit professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues and customize practices to support trust in and value from information systems.
The skills and practices that CISA promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISA demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
Why Employers Hire CISAs
With a growing demand for individuals possessing IS audit, control and security skills, CISA has become a preferred certification program by individuals and organizations around the world.
- Are highly qualified, experienced professionals
- Provide the enterprise with a certification for IT assurance that is recognized by multinational clients, lending credibility to the enterprise
- Are excellent indicators of proficiency in technology controls
- Demonstrate competence in five domains, including standards and practices; organization and management; processes; integrity, confidentiality and availability; and software development, acquisition and maintenance
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing the enterprise with trust in and value from your information systems
- Maintain ongoing professional development for successful on-the-job performance
About CISA course at Global Knowledge:
It is a 5-day course that aims to qualify the attendees to attempt CISA exam. Read more about CISA
course at Global Knowledge United Arab Emirates .
CISA Exam registration:
Copy this link to find out more about CISA exam: http://www.isaca.org/Certification/Pages/Exam-Registration.aspx