The Cisco Enterprise IT Business Specialist certification is for IT professionals who play a key role in helping their organisations use technology to improve business outcomes. This job role based certification will sharpen a candidate's skills in:
- Capturing business needs.
- Assessing technology options from a business context and contribute to their deployment.
- Understanding an IT solution's return on investment (ROI) and total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Influencing and communicating effectively with business leaders.
Unlike other business classes for IT professionals, this certification is holistic and reflects multiple topics often described in today's IT roles. These subjects include: business analysis, technology trends, finance, business-focused solution design, organization change / IT adoption and effective communications.
Required Exams and Recommended Training
||Building Business Specialist Skills (BTBBSS)|
* Exam available August 15, 2014
The Cisco Enterprise IT Business Specialist certification is valid for two years. To recertify, pass the current version of BTBBSS exam.