VMware updated their certification paths, courses and exams to be job-role-focused rather than product-focused. There are 4 key types of VMware certification - Cloud, Data Center Virtualization, End User Computing and Network virtualization.
The first 4 certification types have 4 certified levels - Associate (VCA), Professional (VCP), Advanced Professional (VCAP) and Expert (VCDX).
VMware Certification Roadmap - Click here to download...
Why VMware Certifications?
- Industry recognition - VMware Certifications are well regarded in the industry as a true reflection of competence
- Career progression - faster, simplified structure accelerates learning and advances your career aspirations
- Real world approach - VCAP exams are 100% hands-on testing
- Tailored learning - role-based courses ensure you learn what you really need to know
Who is VMware Certification for?
- Architects o Engineers o Administrators
- Governance & Operations o Developers
How does it work?
1) Simply choose your current level of certification (associate, professional, advanced professional or expert).
2) Choose the solution track you want to study (data center virtualization, cloud, end user computing or network virtualization).
3) Align these to your role - engineer, architect, governance and operations, or administrator).
4) Once you have successfully obtained your certification you can move on to the next level.
What does that mean for you? A few things stand out:
1) New certifications better align with the everyday tasks you perform.
2) Flexible career paths enable you to move between roles.
3) Strong correlation between courses and certifications.
Why Global Knowledge for VMware training?
- VMware's Education Partner of the Year the past four consecutive years
- Full suite of courses of VMware various technologies
- Expert instructors
- Hands-on training
- Guaranteed High quality
- Flexible delivery options (classroom, virtual/online and onsite)