As a Channel Sales Manager you are responsible for managing sales, customer satisfaction and partner engagement as well as maintaining on-going relationships with the company's main vendors and channel partners communities to meet evolving needs in UAE and ensure the success of their business with Global Knowledge..
- Define Global Knowledge value propositions with the leading solution providers, e.g. OEMs, VARs, system integrators and distributors.
- Conduct strategic sales visits, calls, and maintain a professional and credible business relationship with Global Knowledge main vendors and channel partners.
- Work with vendors and channel partners to demonstrate how Global Knowledge's solutions and services can be integrated into their offerings to deliver a higher return on investment.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within existing and new accounts; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned accounts to develop new opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive partner strategy with main vendors to ensure the alignment with the existing partner enablement strategy.
- Prepare financial and technical proposals.
- Coordinate with the pre-sales team in highly complex offers & RFPs.
- Manage and monitor the channel business forecast and report to management.
- Deep understanding and extensive network of high-value contacts throughout the UAE software & hardware channel ecosystem.
- Ability to strategically identify and build relationships with the appropriate channel partners including VARs, system integrators, distributors and OEMs.
- Proven experience as a channels leader; ability to take ownership and responsibility.
- Proven ability to significantly increase revenue and a record of managing organizations that deliver targeted sales and market share numbers.
- Communications Engineer or Computer Science Preferred. Any other discipline with very strong Information Technology background.
- Person must be very organized and able to multi-task on several concurrent but different projects all while maintaining various timelines for completion.
- Candidate must be able to work without constant direct supervision, and seek ways to streamline his work processes to maximize personal productivity.
- Successful candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with an excellent command of all Microsoft Office programs.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a similar position
- An interesting challenging job where you will receive the necessary training to fulfill your tasks on the long run.
- The company invests in their employees & pays great attention to a good work-life balance.
About Global Knowledge
Global Knowledge is the largest privately held provider of training and enterprise learning services.
We offer a wide range of hands-on IT, project management, and professional skills training, custom programs as well as content from leading companies, including Cisco, Microsoft, AVAYA, Oracle, Citrix, Blue Coat, EC-Council, ITIL & PMI. Our IT courses include networking, infrastructure optimization, programming, operating systems, security, and telephony.
We also offer wide range of professional services, which cover several products and technologies in multiple areas of specializations through a qualified technical team with very powerful skills matrix, the technical ICT services including consulting, Implementation & Deployment and Outsourcing services.
Global Knowledge founded in 1995
In 2007, we expanded our global coverage to include the Middle East and Africa through the acquisition of Synergy Professional Services.
Global Knowledge headquarters are located in North Carolina, USA with two international headquarters:
- European Headquarters: Wokingham, Berkshire in the UK
- Middle East & Africa Headquarters: Dubai Knowledge Village, Dubai in United Arab Emirates.
If you see yourself the right talent for this post, please send us your resume on email@example.com and make Channel Sales Manager your subject line.