Attacking Hardened Defense Systems
A 3 day highly intensive and technical program that focuses on attacking and defending highly secured environments. Here you will have the opportunity to learn and apply methods of attacking new operating systems such as Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and the latest Linux servers.
Advanced Penetration Testing training provides penetration testers the training needed to perform advanced pen testing against known or unknown applications, services, and network systems which are patched and hardened with both Network and Host-based Intrusion Detection/Preventions systems (IDS/IPS) in place. The learning curve for this program is extremely steep, but the rewards are astronomical where students are presented with the opportunity of learning what it REALLY takes to hack into some of the most secure networks and applications in the world.
Views shared will include what it REALLY takes to hack and then defend some of the most secured networks and applications around today under the guidance and support of a world renowned expert in Advanced Pen Testing.
- Advanced Scanning methods
- Attacking from the Web
- Client Side Pen-testing
- Attacking from the LAN
- Breaking out of Restricted Environments
- Bypassing Network-Based IDS/IPS
- Privilege Escalation
How will this course benefit you?
- Understanding what it REALLY takes to break into a highly secured organization from the outside
- Reviewing proven methods on how to move around the network without being detected by IDS/IPS
- Appreciating best practices that are applied for mitigating or circumventing common security implementations such as Locked Down desktops, GPOs, IDSs/IPSs/WAFs, among others
- Having an in depth know-how on Pen-testing "High Security environments" such as government agencies, financial institutions, and other key installations